Monday, July 26, 2010

Breakfast Foods

So, messy aprons wants to know what the best breakfast foods are...its no secret, im generally not up in time for breakfast, and if i am, im not eating.

So, in the interest of sparing you all the things i eat for "breakfast" that ARE NOT considered breakfast foods, here's what I would like every saturday am

1. tomato gravy and biscuits
I cant tell you how to make tomato gravy b/c i have no idea how! My M-I-L makes it and she gave me the recipe but it was "to taste", im no cook, i need actual doses!

2. eggs, fried, medium
with lots of salt and pepper (tonys)

3. cinnamin (sp) rolls
out of the can, follow directions

4. bacon

Sorry for the lack of recipes, as stated earlier, im no cook, and these are self explanatory!

1 comment:

  1. Tomato Gravy!!! I've never had that before but it sounds delicious. Will you email the "to taste" recipe??

    ReplyDelete