Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Melanie

Today is my best friends birthday. Ofcourse, I dedicated this weekend to her! We always have so much fun when we are out together...we have a great group of girls that love each other unconditionally and i am forever greatful for that! So, friday night me, melanie and two other girls went to supper. Then I became their taxi! I had a paper to finish so after supper I came home to write that and then picked them up from a local place when they called. Thats always fun! Wish I could have been with them!
Saturday night (last night) we cristened the new new place in town. Great selection of beer, etc...I kninda felt like a neurologist had performed a caniotomy on me this am. However, I persevered and made it to church this am! So glad i did, great service!

I dont have and pics from this weekend, so ill leave you with some of me and my bff over the last couple months/years..
Me and Mel summer 2009 Cowboy Mouth Concert
Me and Mel summer 2010, Gulf Shores
Mel and Amy, Gary Allen, summer 2010
Me and Mel, fall 2009, LSU vs Tech
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELANIE!!!!








2 comments: