Friday, July 30, 2010

Thoughts for Friday


Several things are running through my brain right now...some good, some miserable! Maybe if yall give me a few minutes to rant, ill feel better!
1. Incompetetance on a college campus is a NO! But I have dealt with said incompetance for several weeks now. Im going back for my masters in Nursing but in order to do so, I need financial aid so I dont have to work full time while I do it. Dealing with the financial aid at this school is just obsurd! Every week I go and every week im told, check back next week! Summer session ended last week and I still dont have my refund! Obsurdity I tell you!

2. Lunch with hubby and great friend today yeilded great conversation! So much fun!

3. I have to work tomorrow, UGH!

4. Im attempting to run the st jude 5k with my dad while my hubby and sister run the half marathon. I have successfully completed week 1 of couch to 5k. It was rough, but i can do this. Right???

5. still laughing about conversation today at lunch!

John, emily, jackie, and rett at the half marathon last year! Ill never do that, but a 5k isnt to far out of reach..

No comments:

Post a Comment