Sunday, August 1, 2010

I am not 18 anymore...

But I continually (and most recently two nights in a row) act as if I am. Maybe im trying to "get it all out of my system" before school starts, or maybe Im dreading the BIG 3-0 in a few short months (where has this year gone?). I dont know, but my head still hurts.....

However, my sis, my bff, my other bff, my significant other, and another had a great time last night (or at least I think we did!)

There is this new place in town, not exactly a laid back atmosphere, but loud music and funny people and a large selection of tap beer always make for a good time. I hope everyone else had fun!

And by the way, drunk facebooking and drunk dialing are one in the same! (HA HA HA HA). We are no longer youngens, I think Im gonna grow up now. Im going into adult hood kicking and screaming....

1 comment: