Monday, August 9, 2010

1 week left

Its official, I have one week left until school starts. I will be going to GSU every monday from 8-5 with clincial hours to do the rest of the week. Oh, lest I forget, I will be working 2 days a week too... All of this for the next 21 months in order to better myself. Im working on my masters in nursing, to hopefully become a Nurse Practitioner.

Amongst other things, i have been enjoying my time before I have to buckle down and get to studying. Had a great weekend; friday night helped my sister with a garage sale, sat am sold at the garage sale, sat evening went to shreveport with some great friends. Came home sunday and....

ended up with the stomach bug. Puked my guts up. whole nine yards. Ended up having to call into work...something I never do! So today its all about washing sheets and clothes so my wonderful hubby doesnt get sick!

Im feeling much better today and am hoping to be able to run this evening since I couldnt yesterday. Ill let yall know how I do, im finishing up week 2, getting ready for week 3.

I cant imagine being a mom with a kid that is sick. they dont get up and go to the bathroom, at least I do that so there is less mess to clean up....

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment