Sunday, August 15, 2010

Weekend happenings

Friday night John convinced me to not go see a movie ive been dying to see, but instead to go eat at Outback. We havent been there in years and it was still just as good as I remember. However, now im counting points (weight watchers) so I could not have my favorites! I guess my waistline is more important than my taste buds right now!

Last night we celebrated with some friends who are moving to Sweeden for 3 months. Carla is doing a residency in Optometry and Chad is "tagging along". We had a great time with them, as always...

Me and John
Derek and HeatherDerek and Derek (D Buz and BoBo)John and Chad
Today, me and D Love went to see Eat Pray Love. I read the book several years ago and this was an awesome show. A little slow maybe compared to action thrillers, but nonetheless, inspiring to find ones self.
I start my Masters program tomorrow, Im excited and scared all at the same time! I hope I do well and make many new friends, and learn to care for people independantly! Maybe I will prove myself to some of yall (all three readers) and you will come see me! HA! I have the "night before school starts" jitters. Wondering what to wear, if I know people (although I know Iwill since ive worked with more than half my class), and if I am smart enough for this...I need a therapist!




No comments:

Post a Comment