Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Date night and such...

I guess part of being married means becoming complacent with life. I never really think that John and I go on "dates" because we generally just meet up with friends at a bar (I know, im still being dragged into adult hood!). Last week we had a really big fight because I dont ever feel "noticed" and he just assumed that by us going out wih friends all the time meant I was having a good time. WRONG! Dont get me wrong here, I LOVE going out with my friends, and his, but there comes a time when I want my hubby to myself. Is that wrong? Anyway, last night was officially a date night. We went to eat, had some Maggie Moos, saw Salt at the theater, then, at 10 pm, went for a run.

As for this run, at 10 pm it was still 96 degrees and felt like 100% humidity. But I had to do it. I have signed up for a 5k in december and am following the couch to 5k program. I AM NOT A RUNNER! Let me repeat I AM NOT A RUNNER! And I thought I died last night. But, week 2 day 1 is now complete.

Thanks for the date and the run honey! Love you!

If anyone is interested www.c25k.com is the program im following...

No comments:

Post a Comment