Thursday, September 16, 2010

Anniversary

Well, my 3 year anniversary is Sunday. Had hoped for a great dinner or something. We had such a big weekend planned (not really, but some fun things). He calls me two days ago and asks (tells) me that he was invited on a hunting trip in south Texas...

So, this weekend and all our fun plans are mine by myself! I do have my first test Monday, so Im sure Ill get some great studying in. However, I will not miss the Tech home game. Its the first one of the season. Got some great plans with some great people and cant wait!

Is it bad that Im just a little pissed at him???? He left today saying, "just tell me to have a great trip." The nerve of him! He needs to tell me to have a great anniversary (by myself). So honey, have a GREAT trip (insert sarcasm).

If anyone is going to be in town, hollar at me! would love lunch and dinner dates...

disclaimer-i really do love my husband, i dont love that he left me on such an important weekend, tech, anniversary, my first test...would have been nice to have some spousal support. Ive vented, i feel better...

No comments:

Post a Comment